We all have our favorite Disney movie, my personal favorite is Aladdin. Maybe you are also a Disney fanatic and wish there was a classy way to add touches of your favorite Disney movie to your own wedding. Well there is! Below is a list of great ways to incorporate your favorite Disney movie into your dream wedding.
Beauty & The Beast : Red & Gold
Snow White: Yellow & Blue
Tangled: Teal & Pink
Cinderella: Light Blue & Silver
Sleeping Beauty: Pink & Blue
Little Mermaid: Green & Purple
Pocahontas: Brown & Blue/Teal
The Princess and the Frog: Green & Yellow
Alice in Wonderland : Blue, White & Black
Beauty & The Beast :
- Melt candle wax into teacups or flowers in teacups to add a special touch of chip and Mrs. Pots
- Decorate with books. Use books to hold up food trays or to lay across a table as an accent piece.
- Decorate with red roses!!
- Use red apples as your main centerpiece.
- Use antique mirrors as decorations.
- Whimsical ice sculpture
- Drive up in a Cinderella carriage
- Decorate with glass slippers
- Have a castle cake or cake topper
- White pumpkin centerpieces
- Incorporate Indian lanterns
- Add exotic animals
- Have belly dancers
Your First Dance:
- Lion King – “Can you Feel the Love Tonight”
- Aladdin – ” I Can Show You the World”
- Lady & the Tramp – “Bella Notte”
- Sleeping Beauty – “Once Upon a Dream”
- Alfredo Angelo has an entire collection of Disney Bridal Gowns which are inspired by:
- Sleeping Beauty
- Snow White
You can also view their video Alfredo Angelo Disney Gowns
- Wear “glass” shoes
- Wear a Tiara
- Nothing says Disney wedding more than getting married at Disney World. Disney will help make your dream princess wedding a reality. Visit the Disney Wedding Website to find out more!
- If you are having an “Under the Sea” themes wedding consider seeing if your local zoo or aquarium does weddings. Many places now allow you to reserve a room to dine with the dolphins.
- Perhaps have your honeymoon be included in your wedding themes. Go to Africa ( The Lion King) or India ( Aladdin).
The possibilities are endless. You can include as little or as much into your wedding theme. The important thing is that your wedding is a representation of your love for each other.