Now that your engaged it’s time to get planning. Wedding planning is a multi-billion dollar business so naturally there are hundreds of tools out there right at your fingertips. Luckily for you most of them are free! So how do you choose? Here is a list of my favorite online resources.
- The Weddingbee – A blog featuring posts by real brides from across the U.S. It allows for you to get advice, ideas and relate to each bride as they go through the wedding planning process from ceremony locations to wedding song choices.
- Weddinglovely – By signing up with weddinglovely you get e-mails regularly telling you what needs to be done, when to do it and how to get it done. Click to see an example e-mail.
- Theknot – The knot is a top notch site to get all of your wedding questions answered. Their online planning tools help you calculate your budget,create your wedding website to let guests know where to stay, how to get to your wedding and registry information, and much much more. You can also download the Ultimate Wedding Planner app from Theknot.
- Oncewed – The blog Oncewed provides you will inspiration from real weddings. See what trends are popular and get ideas for your own wedding by seeing what brides around the country are doing.
- WeddingWire – Has over 200,000 approved vendors, help track your budget, find the wedding song for you and track your guest list.
- Newlyweds! – Create your own wedding website and keep track of your RSVP’s online.
- GiftRegistry360 – Combine all your registries for your guests into one quick list. Registry360 will automatically detect your online registries and combine them into one condensed list. They also allow you to add to your list anything you want! Want to registry for a hunting riffle, sure sounds strange but why not? Just add it to your 360Registry.
- Deposit a Gift– Your tool for cash registries. As couples are waiting longer to get married they find that they need less and less registry items. So why not use this tool to accept cash gifts to put towards a new house, or a remodel.
- Honeyfund.com – Similar to Deposit a Gift you can ask people to contribute money to your honeymoon. More and more couples are paying for their own weddings which is leaving the honeymoon in the dust. If you are one of these couples maybe a honeymoon registry is for you.
Didn’t find exactly what you were looking for? There are hundreds of tools out their for brides of any kind. If you want more suggestions here is the top 100 tools, you are bound to find something in here to help.